Family is where it is!!!!!

Family is where it is!!!!!
Christmas in Disney
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if there are topics I should be spouting                                   off on.  

Remember that "Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly,                love fully and laugh uncontrollably....."

                      ------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 2, 2009

So relevant --even today!

The Scout Law was something I memorized and tried to live by as a scout. It dawned on me yesterday as the words began to come back that those words are guide posts for all of us in business, family relationships, sporting events, neighborhood activities and relationships in general. As I look at those words, I realize how far I have strayed from many of those mandates.

A scout is "Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, friendly, Courtious, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful,Kind, Obedient,Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent.

Thanks scouts for the mandate.

No comments: